My Personal Testimony: A Comprehensive Account of Two Years of Harassment, Crisis, and Resilience


My Personal Testimony: A Comprehensive Account of Two Years of Harassment, Crisis, and Resilience

A Living Record of My Experiences, as Documented in Real Time

---

Preamble

This testimony represents a comprehensive account of events as I have experienced and understood them over the past two years. Every statement contained herein reflects information I have already documented in my personal blog on my Irish-Webb website, through Facebook posts under the name Irish Webs, and in conversations with healthcare professionals, law enforcement agencies, and legal experts.

I have maintained this ongoing documentation not to alter or revise my narrative, but to create an accountable, contemporaneous record of my experiences as they occurred. This serves as both a personal archive and a commitment to transparency regarding the events that have profoundly affected my life.

The agencies and professionals I have worked with throughout this period include:
Boise Police Department
Bannock County Prosecutor's Office
Pendleton Police Department
Pocatello Police Department and Medical Staff
Port Neff Medical Center and Psychiatric Services
Multiple healthcare providers, psychiatrists, and therapists
Legal professionals and civil rights advocates

In all cases, I have been found to be under duress from outside sources—a conclusion that has been documented by medical professionals, law enforcement, and healthcare providers. This testimony reflects that consistent finding.

---

Part One: The Beginning—Mid-2024

The Escalation Begins

Approximately two years ago, in mid-2024, I began experiencing what I believed to be an escalating pattern of harassment and intimidation. At first, these incidents seemed isolated, disconnected events. However, as time progressed, I came to understand them as part of a larger, connected pattern.

The anxiety I experienced during this period was genuine and profound. I found myself increasingly concerned for my personal safety and the safety of those close to me. My sense of security, which I had previously taken for granted, began to erode.

In response to these growing concerns, I began:
Documenting events as they occurred
Reaching out to people I trusted for support and guidance
Seeking assistance from law enforcement
Consulting with healthcare professionals about my escalating anxiety

Seeking Help

From the very beginning, I did not keep these concerns private. I actively reached out to law enforcement and others because I believed the events were real, were escalating, and required intervention.

I was not secretive about my experiences. Instead, I was transparent—perhaps to a fault—about what I was experiencing, my fears, and my need for help.

---

Part Two: Personal Crisis and Marital Breakdown—Late 2024

The Deterioration of My Marriage

As the pattern of harassment and intimidation continued, my marriage to Jeffrey Irish-Webb simultaneously deteriorated. The emotional strain of the relationship, combined with the external events occurring in my life, created a perfect storm of crisis.

The stress of believing I was being harassed, combined with the breakdown of my most intimate relationship, had a catastrophic effect on my mental and emotional well-being. I was experiencing simultaneous crises on multiple fronts.

Legal Proceedings

During this period, legal matters related to my marriage began to move forward. The process was emotionally exhausting and financially draining.

On January 22, 2025, my divorce from Jeffrey Irish-Webb was finalized.

The finalization of the divorce marked not just the end of a marriage, but a profound loss of stability. I experienced:
Profound grief
Financial hardship
Loss of the security and structure that marriage had provided
Uncertainty about my future

Jeffrey's Concerns and the Technology Issues

Before Jeffrey left, an important conversation took place between us. Jeffrey indicated that he believed I was experiencing harassment. He advised me: "You need to check into your familial connections."

This conversation was significant because it validated my concerns. Jeffrey was not dismissing my fears; he was suggesting I look deeper into the sources of the harassment I believed I was experiencing.

Around the same time, I became increasingly concerned about my electronic devices and home technology. I believed my devices were being interfered with or hacked. My concerns included:
Phone hacking
Bluetooth device interference
Internet connectivity issues
Smart TV and smart home device manipulation

I reported these concerns to law enforcement, healthcare providers, friends, and family members.

The Discovery of the Bluetooth Speakers

As Jeffrey was packing to leave our home, something significant occurred. I had been experiencing repeated losses of Bluetooth speakers—devices I believed had been stolen or lost. I had ordered numerous replacements over time.

Before Jeffrey left, he gathered items from around the house and placed them on our dresser. These items included all of the Bluetooth speakers I believed had been lost or stolen.

This discovery was profound. It suggested that these items had not been lost or stolen at all—they had been deliberately hidden or removed from my access. The fact that Jeffrey found them and presented them to me before leaving raised serious questions about what had been happening in our home.

Evidence of Home Intrusion

On multiple occasions, I captured evidence—both in recorded and photographic format—of people entering and leaving our house and altering things within the home.

I made numerous reports about these incidents to:
Law enforcement agencies
Friends and family members
Healthcare professionals

These reports were not made in isolation or in a single moment of crisis. They were ongoing, documented reports made over time as I witnessed what I believed to be unauthorized entry and tampering.

---

Part Three: Early 2025—Continued Crisis and Multiple Hospitalizations

Continued Reports to Law Enforcement

Following the finalization of my divorce in January 2025, I continued to report my concerns to law enforcement on multiple occasions.

From my perspective, I was attempting to:
Protect myself from ongoing harassment
Obtain official help and intervention
Document the pattern of events I was experiencing

However, I often felt that my concerns were not fully understood or adequately addressed by those I reached out to.

Mental Health Crisis and Hospitalizations

During this same period, I experienced multiple mental health crises that resulted in hospitalizations.

I was hospitalized multiple times during the spring and summer of 2025 for severe emotional distress. These hospitalizations occurred during an already overwhelming period of my life when I was:
Processing the finalization of my divorce
Experiencing ongoing anxiety about harassment
Struggling with financial instability
Feeling unsupported by those around me

The emotional toll of these experiences was immense. Regardless of differing interpretations or opinions about the circumstances surrounding these crises, the distress I experienced was genuine and profound.

Important Medical Finding: No Primary Psychiatric Disorder

This is a critical point that must be emphasized: During multiple evaluations at various hospitals and with multiple mental health professionals, I was not diagnosed with psychosis or a primary psychiatric disorder that would explain my reported experiences.

Instead, mental health professionals concluded that:
I was experiencing significant distress
I was reporting genuine concerns about harassment from external sources
My reports of being harassed by other people were being taken seriously by medical professionals
My distress was being caused by external circumstances and external sources of harassment, not by internal psychiatric mechanisms

This is an essential distinction. My medical records document these evaluations and conclusions. I have consistently maintained that these professional assessments support my account that the harassment I reported was real and was coming from outside sources.

---

Part Four: Late 2025—Family Strain, Financial Crisis, and the Ring

Deteriorating Family Relationships

As the situation continued to unfold, my relationships with members of my family became increasingly strained.

I felt profoundly unsupported during one of the most difficult periods of my life. I believed that some family members either:
Did not understand what I was experiencing
Chose not to become involved
Did not believe my account of events
Were themselves involved in or complicit with the harassment I was experiencing

This lack of family support during a time of crisis added another layer of isolation and pain to an already overwhelming situation.

Religious Discrimination and Harassment

Throughout this entire period, I experienced what I believe to be systematic religious discrimination and harassment because of my Pagan faith and my identity as a gay man.

The Prophecy and Pressure to Convert

My mother had received what she described as a spiritual prophecy from her church years ago. According to this prophecy, I would:
Return to Christianity
Marry a woman
Take up the ministry of the Gospel

This prophecy became a driving force behind family pressure and conflict. I was repeatedly told:
"You need to return to Christianity"
"Christ will heal you"
"Christ will make you straight"
I should marry a woman instead of living as a gay man

This pressure was not gentle or supportive. It was coercive and deeply harmful. It communicated to me that my identity—both my sexual orientation and my spiritual beliefs—was fundamentally wrong and needed to be "fixed."

Mocking and Misrepresentation of My Faith

I was repeatedly mocked regarding my Pagan beliefs. People, including family members, called me "Wiccan" despite my repeated explanations that I do not practice Wicca or ritual magic.

I was taunted with suggestions that I perform magic or cast spells—practices that are not part of my spiritual belief system. This taunting was not innocent or playful. It was deliberately humiliating and designed to demean my faith.

I was pressured to "accept the more liberal Wiccan view of things and let go of my traditionalist conservative Pagan views," particularly regarding marriage and relationships. This represented an attempt to manipulate and change not just my religion, but my core values and beliefs.

The Impact of Religious Harassment

This religious harassment and discrimination had profound effects on my mental health, my family relationships, and my sense of safety. It communicated that I was not accepted for who I am, and that my identity needed to be erased or fundamentally changed.

My ex-husband Jeffrey also struggled with the pressure being placed on me by my family. He witnessed firsthand the harm being caused by these demands and the conflict they created.

Financial Hardship Worsens

By late 2025, my financial situation had become dire. The costs associated with:
Legal proceedings related to my divorce
Multiple hospitalizations
Attempting to maintain housing
Medical care and mental health treatment

...had depleted my resources. I was facing genuine financial hardship with no clear path forward.

The Matter of Jeffrey's Father's Ring

One issue remained important to me throughout this period: the ring belonging to Jeffrey's late father.

I believed I had made a promise regarding this ring—that it would be returned to Jeffrey rather than sold or otherwise disposed of. This was not a trivial matter to me. It represented:
A commitment I had made
A matter of integrity and honor
Respect for Jeffrey's late father
The importance of keeping promises

This issue became a continuing point of conflict with members of my family, particularly regarding whether the ring should be sold for money or preserved and returned to Jeffrey.

I maintained my position: the ring belonged to Jeffrey, and I would not sell it regardless of my financial circumstances. This decision reflected my values, even though I was facing homelessness and financial crisis.

---

Part Five: Early 2026—Homelessness, Legal Protections, and Continued Harassment

Continued Reports and Ongoing Distress

As 2026 began, I continued to report my concerns to law enforcement. The pattern of harassment and intimidation I believed I was experiencing had not ceased.

I experienced significant depression, anxiety, and emotional strain. The cumulative effect of:
The breakdown of my marriage
Multiple hospitalizations
Family conflict and rejection
Financial hardship
Ongoing harassment

...had created a state of chronic distress and instability.

Legal Protections and No-Contact Orders

During this period, I began discussions with legal professionals regarding potential legal protections, including the possibility of no-contact orders.

I was seeking formal legal mechanisms to protect myself from the harassment I believed I was experiencing.

Housing Instability

By early 2026, I was no longer able to maintain stable housing. My financial resources had been exhausted, and I had no family support to fall back on.

I found myself without a permanent place to live, facing the reality of homelessness.

---

Part Six: July 2026—Living Out of My Vehicle and Public Advocacy

Living in My Vehicle

By July 2026, I was living out of my vehicle with my dog. This was not a temporary situation or a choice I had made. It was the result of circumstances beyond my control:
Financial destitution
Lack of family support
Ongoing crisis and instability
Inability to secure housing

Living out of my vehicle meant facing daily challenges:
Uncertainty about where I would sleep each night
Concern for my dog's safety and well-being
Lack of access to basic amenities
Constant awareness of my vulnerable position

The Ring and My Public Statement

During this period of homelessness, I made a public statement: I would not sell Jeffrey's father's ring.

Despite my dire financial circumstances—despite being homeless and having virtually no resources—I maintained my commitment to return the ring to Jeffrey rather than sell it.

I reached out publicly and privately to notify Jeffrey that the ring was available to be picked up. I wanted to ensure that he knew I had kept my promise and that the ring was waiting for him.

Family Abandonment

When I refused to sell the ring—when I chose to honor my commitment to Jeffrey over my own financial survival—I reported feeling abandoned by members of my family.

The message I received was clear: if I would not prioritize my own survival by selling the ring, then I was not worthy of family support.

This rejection was profound and deeply painful. I was homeless, destitute, and my family chose to withdraw support rather than respect my decision to honor a promise.

Addressing Allegations Against Me

During this period, I continued to discuss the allegations that had been made against me—allegations of stalking and harassment.

I maintained my consistent position: I did not intentionally stalk or harass anyone.

My understanding has always been that my communications and attempts to contact certain individuals were for legitimate reasons:
Resolving personal matters
Addressing legal issues
Returning property that I believed rightfully belonged to its owner
Seeking help and protection

I acknowledged that others may have interpreted my actions differently than I intended. However, I maintained that my intentions were not to harm or intimidate anyone.

Considering Leaving Idaho

During this period of homelessness and crisis, I began considering leaving Idaho and starting over elsewhere.

The cumulative weight of:
Family rejection
Ongoing allegations
Homelessness
Financial destitution
Ongoing distress

...made me consider whether remaining in Idaho was viable or healthy.

---

Part Seven: Critical Medical Event—November 9, 2024

The Crisis

On November 9, 2024, I experienced what I believed at the time was an extreme mental health crisis involving hallucinations.

I was taken into police custody and transported to a hospital for evaluation.

What I Remember

My recollection of this event is fragmented and disturbing:
I recall being taken into custody by police
I recall being placed on a bed
I recall being body slammed while sitting on that bed
I recall chemical restraints being used on me
I recall waking up in Room 15 of Port Neff Emergency Room
I recall being handed discharge papers upon waking

The Legal and Medical Violations

If I was brought in for psychiatric evaluation, Idaho state law and federal law require that a person be held for a minimum of 24 to 72 hours for proper evaluation. No such evaluation was ever conducted.

I was:
Body slammed while sitting on a bed (physical assault)
Given chemical restraints without proper documentation or consent (medical violation)
Discharged immediately upon waking (violation of hold procedures)
Never given a proper psychiatric evaluation (violation of protocol)

Hospital Officials' Statements

When I spoke with top officials at Port Neff Medical Center, they made statements that contradict the available records:
They stated they had no record of any chemical restraints being used on me
They stated that I was carried in by a police officer while unconscious

However, this creates a logical impossibility. If I was unconscious when I arrived, how could I have been conscious enough to be body slammed while sitting on a bed? How could I have been discharged immediately upon waking if I was unconscious upon arrival?

The Impossibility of the Official Account

The hospital's own statements create an internal contradiction that suggests either:
Records were not properly maintained
The events that occurred were not accurately documented
There is a deliberate discrepancy between what actually happened and what is recorded

Concerns About Civil Rights and Medical Intervention

This event raised serious concerns about:
Civil rights violations during police custody
Medical violations by hospital staff
Improper detention without proper evaluation
Improper use of physical and chemical restraints
Failure to follow state and federal law regarding psychiatric holds

I have raised these concerns with hospital officials and have documented this event as part of my ongoing record.

---

Part Eight: Ongoing Harassment and Trauma

Repeated References to Personal Trauma

Throughout this entire period, I believe individuals repeatedly referenced deeply personal aspects of my past, including:
Prior traumatic experiences
My history of sexual assault
Other intimate details of my trauma history

These references were made in ways that I experienced as:
Deliberately humiliating
Designed to intimidate
Weaponized against me
A form of psychological abuse

The fact that these deeply personal details were being referenced suggested that people had access to information about my past that I had shared only in confidence with healthcare providers or trusted individuals.

The Pattern of Harassment

The harassment I experienced was not random or isolated. It appeared to be:
Coordinated
Deliberate
Designed to cause maximum psychological harm
Leveraging personal information about my trauma, my faith, my sexual orientation, and my vulnerabilities

---

Part Nine: Pressure for Institutionalization and Treatment

The Demand for Rehab and Long-Term Psychiatric Care

Over time, I became aware that certain individuals were pushing for me to enter:
Substance abuse treatment programs
Long-term psychiatric hospitalization
Other forms of institutional care

My Response and Attempts to Comply

I attempted multiple times to meet these demands. I sought evaluations when appropriate and was willing to engage in treatment if it was recommended.

However, my medical records, insurance records, and provider documentation clearly show that I did not meet the criteria for these forms of treatment.

What My Medical Records Actually Show

My healthcare providers and insurance companies determined that:
I did not have a substance abuse disorder requiring treatment
I did not require long-term psychiatric hospitalization
I did not meet criteria for inpatient psychiatric care
Treatment recommendations did not include these intensive interventions

Insurance companies did not approve such treatments because medical professionals did not recommend them. This is documented in my medical records.

The Real Issue: External Duress, Not Internal Pathology

My treating providers consistently concluded that my distress was caused by external sources of harassment and duress, not by internal psychiatric or substance abuse issues.

The attempts to force me into treatment programs were not based on medical necessity. They appeared to be attempts to:
Discredit my account of harassment
Label me as mentally ill or addicted
Remove me from my community
Silence my reports of abuse

---

Part Ten: Medical Records and System Issues

The Duplicate Patient Account

At one point, I discovered what appeared to be duplicate patient accounts within my online medical records at Port Neff Medical Center.

I reported this issue to the healthcare system and its technical support department.

My understanding is that corrective action was taken after I reported the issue. A fault account was identified and deactivated.

Why This Matters

The existence of duplicate accounts raises questions about:
How my medical information was being accessed
Whether unauthorized individuals had access to my records
Whether my medical information was being used or shared improperly
The security of my personal health information

This is documented in black and white in Port Neff's records.

---

Part Eleven: Law Enforcement Interactions and Civil Rights Violations

Two Occasions of Unlawful Detention and Physical Injury

I believe there were two occasions on which I was unlawfully detained and physically injured during interactions with law enforcement.

Court Records Documenting Civil Rights Concerns

Court proceedings and related records have identified civil rights concerns regarding those incidents.

I intend to rely upon the court records and other official documentation to accurately describe those events, rather than relying solely on my recollection.

Hospital Verification

The hospital has also verified that concerns exist regarding these law enforcement interactions.

---

Part Twelve: Support from Professional Authorities

Consistent Finding: Duress from External Sources

Throughout my interactions with:
Healthcare professionals
Law enforcement agencies
Mental health providers
Medical doctors
Psychiatric specialists
Legal professionals

...I have been consistently found to be under duress from outside sources.

What This Means

This professional consensus means that:
My reports of harassment are being taken seriously by trained professionals
My distress is not being attributed to internal psychiatric pathology
External circumstances and external sources of harassment are being recognized as the cause of my distress
I am not being diagnosed with delusions or psychosis

The "Protected Person" Status

I have been informed by multiple agencies, including the Bannock County Prosecutor's Office, that I am a "protected person" under Idaho state law.

I have been advised by:
County prosecutors
My mental health care team (including my psychiatric doctor and talk therapist)
My regular medical doctors
Port Neff medical and psychiatric staff

...to "let it play out" and "trust the process."

This language suggests that there are ongoing legal or protective measures in place, and that I should allow those processes to unfold rather than taking matters into my own hands.

---

Part Thirteen: My Ongoing Documentation and Accountability

Why I Maintain This Record

I have actively maintained an archival blog on my Irish-Webb website and through Facebook posts (under the name Irish Webs) for a specific purpose:

To hold myself accountable for what I say has happened to me, and to maintain a living record of my experiences as they occur.

This is not an attempt to revise history or manipulate narrative. It is an attempt to create contemporaneous documentation that cannot be altered retroactively.

The Purpose of Transparency

My decision to be forthcoming about what is happening in my life—to document events, to post about my experiences, to share my struggles publicly—serves several purposes:

Accountability: By documenting events publicly and contemporaneously, I create a record that can be verified against official documents
Consistency: My narrative remains consistent over time because it is based on what I documented at the time events occurred, not on later recollection
Transparency: I am not hiding my experiences or my struggles; I am openly sharing them
Verification: Others can compare my personal account with medical records, police reports, court documents, and other official sources

The Living Record

My blog and Facebook posts constitute a living record of my experiences. They are not:
Revised or rewritten after the fact
Altered to fit later events
Changed to match official narratives
Manipulated for any purpose

They are simply my contemporaneous account of what I was experiencing, how I was feeling, and what I was doing at each point in time.

---

Part Fourteen: Continuing Efforts and Current Status

Ongoing Efforts to Rebuild

Despite the extraordinary challenges I have faced, I continue to make efforts to:
Rebuild my life
Seek housing and financial stability
Pursue emotional recovery
Maintain my integrity and honor my commitments

Continuing to Seek Stability

I am continuing to:
Look for stable housing
Work toward financial independence
Engage in ongoing mental health treatment and support
Document my experiences and maintain my record

Maintaining My Position

I continue to maintain that:
My actions were intended to protect myself
My actions were intended to fulfill promises I believed were important
My actions were intended to resolve outstanding matters peacefully
I did not knowingly engage in stalking or harassment
The distress I experienced was real and was caused by external sources of harassment

---

Closing Statement

This testimony represents my comprehensive account of significant events over the past two years as I have experienced and understood them.

Every statement contained herein reflects information I have already documented in my personal blog, through Facebook posts, and in conversations with healthcare professionals, law enforcement agencies, and legal experts.

This record serves as:
A personal account of my experiences
A contemporaneous documentation of events as they occurred
An accountability measure for my own statements and actions
A living archive that can be compared against official records

This testimony is not intended to establish legal findings or determine the accuracy of any allegation made by or against me. It is simply my account of what I have experienced, how I have understood those experiences, and how I have responded to the challenges and crises I have faced.

I have maintained this documentation not to alter or revise my narrative, but to create a transparent, accountable, and verifiable record of my life during an extraordinarily difficult period.

This is my testimony. This is my truth as I have experienced it. This is my living record.

---

Document compiled from personal testimony and ongoing documentation 
Irish-Webb Personal Archive 
July 27, 2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trapped in Harassment

THE LUMINOUS SHADOW

The Total Pattern