I truly do apologize that I was too dense to pick up on that. Please forgive me. It will not be a problem again.

Jeffrey 

I know that you hate me. I know that you don't love me. I know that you don't care about me. I know that being with me was the worst thing you ever had to go through. I know that I probably don't ever cross your mind. I know that you see me as the biggest evil in the world. I know that, at least it feels like, you probably wish me dead.

I just want to let you know that Chris won't be able to communicate with me anymore on Snapchat or anything else. I have blocked him and all those things. I am in the process of closing down these email accounts, but I'm trying to back up all my data. And then these email accounts, everyone that you've ever received an email from, will be gone.

I'm also deleting my social media accounts, all of them, and I'll be starting over, and they'll be set to private, and you and others will be blocked from it. That's if and when I set one up.

As far as my blogs go, I am posting one or two more blogs on them and then they will no longer be being used.

My phone number will be changing here in the next day or two. I will not be using apps like Sniffies, Grindr, or other dating or hookups.

Just so we are clear, nobody, including my family that you have any contact with or that has contact with you or is on your social medias, will have personal information such as phone number, email address, or physical address. That includes my parents, my sisters, Todd, basically everybody from Pocatello.

I am using a PO box and will not be using my personal address for anything. I will not be giving you my personal address out to anybody in the Treasure Valley or anybody at all. I'm not giving out my work location.

I also want to make it clear that as far as medical power of attorney, emergency contact, or anything like that, all of those things have been covered and changed. You don't have to worry about being involved with anything like that or being contacted for anything to do with me, now or any time down the road.

I do plan, in time, if the gods will it, to start teaching again and forming a small religious institution, as much of my writing has been on traditional revitalist, reconstructionist, pre-Christian paganism. I ask that—and you probably will anyways—you just avoid that organization or any place that I may be teaching.

I am intentionally and actively constructing my life away from and working around any location or places that it would seem to reason that you participate or shop or hang out.

Any person that has wanted to hang out that does know you or has brought you up or has mentioned it, or if I blatantly asked, there's no need to worry there. I have cut those people out as well.

I have made sure that on all social medias or other sites that no picture of you on my accounts remains, out of respect for you, since I'm something that you wish to forget and you regret, that you absolutely loathe and hate. I did feel it back to make sure that there was no digital record on my end.

Chris told me the two of you are in love and moving to Oregon. I wish you all the best.

He also told me how much you hate me, how much you just wanted me out of your life. And he told me how evil and controlling and manipulative and unbearable I was to you.

I apologize for those things, and that will not be a problem again.

I am truly sorry that you ever known me.

I'm doing my best to forget that I knew you or that we ever had any time together. I'm sorry that it's been so difficult for me.

You seem to have done very well with forgetting that I exist, and that stands to reason with everything I've been told and with the silence and the inability to mistake that for anything other than absolute disdain and hate in regards to myself.

I truly do apologize that I was too dense to pick up on that. Please forgive me. It will not be a problem again.

I will not be a problem, and I will not make it possible for our lives to intercept, as I don't think I could handle the pretend fakeness and niceties now knowing what you think of me and what I meant to you.

Dustin 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understand Something

THE LUMINOUS SHADOW

Still Breathing, Already Dead: The Haunting of the Living